ELEMENTS: Nitrogen (N)
COMPOSITION: N 46%
PRESENTATION: Bulk – solid
GRADE: 46 – 0 – 0
EQUIVALENT GRADE: 46 – 0 – 0
TYPE OF BLEND: Simple
GRANULE SIZE (MM): 2 – 4 mm
PHYSICAL ASPECT: Granulated
It is the nitrogen fertilizer with the highest concentration of STABILIZED Nitrogen (N) on the market (46-0-0).
It has a urease inhibitor that contains two active ingredients providing ample protection against nitrogen (N) loss and offering stability in the formulation and in the final product, both in storage and transport.
eNeTOTALPLUS allows to apply the right dose, in a safe way, at the most convenient cost.
Innovation: Treatment of Granulated Urea with a volatilization inhibitor with two active ingredients ensures TOTAL use of the applied Nitrogen (N).
Reliability: It increases the window of application, keeping the Nitrogen (N) safely, waiting for a rain that incorporates it.
Efficiency: Higher NUE (nitrogen use efficiency (N)).
Practicality: Recommended for lots with high stubble content.
Surface application allows:
- Increased speed and ease.
- Greater amount of ha/h of work.
- Can be mixed with other sources of solid fertilizers.
- Yield: With the use of eNeTOTAL Plus, under high temperature and humidity conditions, responses from 500 to more than 1500 kg/ha were observed in maize.
- It is the solid fertilizer with the highest concentration of STABILIZED N.
- Yellow color.
- It is applied to all crops.
- Especially recommended for summer grasses (rice, corn, sugar cane, pasture, sorghum, etc.).
- Not compatible in mixtures with Ammonium Nitrate and limited compatibility with SPS and SPT.
Dose: Determine it with diagnostic tools such as soil analysis and consult your technical advisor.
Timing: At sowing or re-fertilization of the crop, when agro-climatic conditions promote the volatilization of ammonia.