QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND ENERGY INTEGRATED POLICY
Profertil S.A. focuses its business action on providing quality products and services to the fertilizer market, in order to fully satisfy its requirements.
To this end, we commit ourselves to:
- Ensure that all of the company’s activities follow responsible practices, satisfy and comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other commitments assumed with its customers and stakeholders; in the areas of Quality, Environment, Responsible Care of the Environment Program (PCRMA); Safety, Health, Energy Efficiency, and responsible use of energy and its consumption.
- Identify, assess and responsibly manage the risks arising from our activities and the context of the organization under criteria of prevention of damage, injuries and deterioration of health, as well as environmental protection, including pollution prevention and sustainable use of resources.
- Continually work to try to eliminate hazards and reduce Occupational Health and Safety risks.
- Ensure the availability of the information and resources necessary to establish and achieve compliance with the Energy, Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety objectives and goals, with the fundamental purpose of continuously improving the performance of the management systems and their processes.
- Emphasize consultation and participation of workers, their representatives and contractors through training and communications.
- Promote the continuous improvement of energy performance in each process and facility design, through the identification, evaluation and responsible management of significant energy consumption; and in the acquisition of energy-efficient products and services.
- Communicate in a timely manner the risks associated with our facilities, operations and products; in order to promote responsible attitudes. This action includes, depending on its specific scope, employees, customers, public officials and applicable stakeholders.
- Act alone or in partnership with other institutions in activities to promote sustainable environmental practices, with special emphasis on agricultural production through responsible management techniques of soil and surface and underground water.